Friday, July 16, 2010

A small note while I work on my first post

Hello everyone, I would like to address a question that has been brought up that I forgot to say in my opening post. Someone asked me: why is the blog called “The Second Step is L.O.V.E”, shouldn’t it be the first step? Well in all truth the first step should have been love, but unfortunately the hoax community put love off to the side last year. It is my belief that we now need to pick Michael’s message back up. We have pages up on pages, and video after video proving that Michael is alive. So in other words to me the first year (first step) was about the hoax. The second year (second step) is about learning, living and spreading the message of love. We need to fix ourselves before that hoax can be over. I am by no means saying that we should stop the investigation, i thank that the members now need to start to step up and play their part.

thank you all and God bless

ps: please follow me on twitter. i will use this twitter account to alert all that wish to follow when i have made a new post, thank you

http://twitter.com/The2ndStepisLOV

No comments:

Post a Comment